- Umbrella Stand, Umbrella Stands Indoor, Umbrella Holder, Cane Stand
- Copper Tea Kettle, Copper Tea Kettles, Simplex Tea Kettle, Simplex Tea Kettles
- Brass Planter, Brass Planters, Decorative Planter, Indoor Planter
- Hearth Rug, Hearth Rugs, Fireplace Rug, Fireplace Rugs
- Copper Mold, Copper Molds, Copper Kitchen Molds 12 Styles
- Franklin Stove, Franklin Stove Screen, Franklin Stove Screens, Stove Grate
- Copper Canisters, Copper Canister, Copper Canister Set, Coffee Canister
- Cane Stand, Cane Rack, Cane Holder
- Brass Bookends, Brass Bookend, Bookends
- Ceramic Garden Stool
- Magazine Rack, Magazine Rack Home, Magazine Holder
- Serving Trays
- Temple Jar, Temple Jars, Chinese Jar
- Cast Iron Trivets, Brass Trivets
- Muffin Pan, Muffins Pans Cast Iron, Gingerbread House Pans
- Leather Waste Basket, Decorative Waste Basket
- Wood Stove Steamers
Hearth Rug, Hearth Rugs, Fireplace Rug, Fireplace Rugs
As the hearth rug and fireplace rug specialist Excellent Accents offers hearth rugs and fireplace rugs of exceptional quality.
Hearth Rug Density refers to the tightness of the rug weave [expressed in knots per square meter]. The denser the weave, the longer the rug will normally wear.* Our polypropylene hearth rugs are woven to an exceptional density of 350,000 knots or more. Compare with other hearth rugs advertised at 188,000 knots or less!
Pile Height refers to the thickness of the rug pile (measured from the face of the rug to the backing). Wool and polypropylene hearth rugs from Excellent Accents provide luxurious depth and feel with pile heights from 10 to 12 millimeters.
Serging is the yarn sewn around the rug edges in overcast stitch. Hearth rugs from Excellent Accents feature quality serging around the entire rug edge. This helps to prevent loose rug strands and eliminates rug fringe materials which can accidentally catch fire.
Quality Materials. Excellent Accent's polypropylene hearth rugs are heat-set for sumptuous texture and appearance. Polypropylene provides excellent wear characteristics, colorfastness, and value. Polypropylene is mold and mildrew resistant and easy to clean. Wool hearth rugs from Excellent Accents offer superb wear characteristics, deep pile height, and the elegant feel and traditional beauty of 100% wool pile. Our new fiberglass hearth rugs feature a woven fiberglass face that is fire resistant to over 1200 degrees (F).
Safety. All of our hearth rugs meet or exceed Consumer Product Safety Commission Federal Standards for resistance to surface ignition (Standard FF1/2-70). For added peace of mind, our rugs do not utilize cotton backing or flammable fringe materials. NOTE Do not use hearth rugs as a substitute for hearth extensions or other protection required by local codes. Do not use a hearth rug directly benearth a stove.
To calculate shipping charges, click "buy" below the picture of the item, type in your zip code in the box which will appear below, and click "recalculate total."